This page is going to get full 🙂
KJ's has a line of vitamins we receive through our compounding resource PCCA. PCCA is the leading compounding supplier in the United States holding high standards in the products they carry, returning roughly $250,000 of product a month for not meeting the laboratory analysis. The Wellness Works vitamin line is held to their standards. Here is an excerpt from their product line:
Why Wellness Works?
The foundation of any supplement line depends upon a quality product. At Wellness Works, that quality is assured. The vendors who
are selected to provide the professional grade products for the Wellness Works line operate under the same quality standards that we
do at PCCA. To that end, Wellness Works can offer you:
Testing for Quality
• Certified independent laboratories test raw materials and finished products.
• Using the most advanced equipment and test methods – including HPLC, ICP, GFAA and FT-IR, our suppliers verify the potency and
purity of ingredients.
• Microbiological testing is performed to ensure supplement purity and safety.
• Our ingredients are sourced from trusted industry leaders in the United States, Europe, and Japan, and are tested for purity and
potency by independent certified labs.
• Standardizations of herbal extracts are provided to indicate primary active marker compounds.
• Our manufacturers are NSF International and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) registered.
• ISO 9001 Quality Management System certified.
• ISO 17025 accreditation of in-house laboratories performing chemical, physical, and microbial testing.
• Health Canada, European Union GMP certified.
• Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to comply with current GMPs ensuring consistent quality.
• Finished products meet and often exceed USP specifications.
• Certificates of analysis available from vendors.
Check out http://www.wellnessworks.com/products/ to learn more about the vitamins we have access to.